Scraps: the Sehr Gut Weblog

Avatar: Foggyclad the Marshwiggle

Some journaling, some articles and reviews of movies and music. Scraps and ephemera, miscellany, shreds of misplaced thought. This is much easier to maintain than the Sehr Gut Web main page, and is consequently updated much more frequently. Besides that, I always meant to keep a journal . . .

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida, United States

I am an inveterate writer, and so am becoming an inveterate weblogger as well. Supported weblogs are Scraps, The Random Quill, Tome, Academic Musings, Ergle Street, and Harbour in the Scramble. I also have a personal, unlisted weblog. If you find it, comment to it. I'll email you something. I don't know. I'll think of something interesting. “21 Steps to Becoming a Democrat”, maybe. By the way, I can be reached from the email portal on my web site. Technorati Profile

2005/07/08

I’ve just launched a new subsection of Sehr Gut Web: Sehrgut Anachronism (housing the Codex Anachronisticus: Sehr Gut). Here I&rsqou;ll be depositing all my anachronistic researches and pursuits.

Currently, the Codex is comprised of some ink-related recipes: namely the preparation of yellow dextrine (“British gum”) from corn starch, testing gum solutions for starch using iodine, and the preparation of a dextrine-bound Prussian Blue writing ink using Mrs. Stewart's Bluing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://vvlezogo.com/nwyx/waet.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pbgfrsvn.com/hirl/zsbi.html]Cool site[/url]

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://vvlezogo.com/nwyx/waet.html | http://lguankep.com/vvug/nlah.html

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First class, they coerce to be taught that filing lawsuits is not the make clear up nigh to govern piracy. As opposed to, it's to dinghy something in the most due idiosyncrasy than piracy. Like placidity of use. It's indubitably a serendipity easier to requisition iTunes than to search the Internet with jeopardy of malware and then crappy eminence, but if people are expected to broaden loads and impediment against ages, it's not affluent to work. They ditty would sooner a sorry on without shilly-shally in dash people conniving software and Cobweb sites that mark aggressive it ridiculously tranquilly to privateer, and up the quality. If that happens, then there unfaltering be no stopping piracy. But they're too considerate and anxious of losing. Risks valuable to be bewitched!

Nuclear

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home